Friday, May 05, 2006


who pushed the needle?
and why pushed it all night long???

bootleg compilation based on rap / hip hop / reggae

1. Beastie Ketchup // Go Home Productions
Las Kechup vs The Beastie Boys
2. Colderation // Coma-R
Roots Manuva vs Rubin Steiner
3. guns of foxies // Johhny Bootleg
lil'kim vs guns ‘n roses vs outkast vs foxy brown vs rod serling
4. Smells Like Compton //Cheekyboy
N.W.A. vs. Nirvana
5. Drop It Like It's A Whole Lott // Party Ben
Led Zeppelin vs Snoop Dogg
6. YouHumpedMeAllNightLong // DJ Mei Lwun
AC/DC vs Black Eyed Peas
7. Yoshimi Battles Snoop Dogg // DJ BC
Snoop Dogg vs. The Flaming Lips
8. Pass da dutch' n Relax // Samourai DC
MC 900 FT Jesus vs Franky Goes to Hollywood vs Missy Elliot
9. who's hating who? // locK3Down
Aretha Franklin vs The Game
10. Drop it like it's Hendrix // DJ Mei Lwun
Snoop Dogg vs. Hendrix
11. Dirt Off 110th S // DeeDub
Jay-Z vs Bobby Womack
12. Badd To Me // King of Pants
Ying Yang Twins vs. The Cure
13. I'm Really Hot Hot Hot!!! // A plus D
Missy Elliott vs. The Cure
14. la fleur caroline // jfo
mc solaar vs the cure vs M
15. Sean Paul la mouche // DJ Zebra
Sean Paul vs Les Negresses Vertes
16. Jamrock (Poj Masta's Jammy Dodger mix) // Poj Masta
Damian Marley vs Poj Masta
17. Fu-Gee-La Sound System // Loo & Placido
Butch Cassidy Sound System vs the Fugees
18. Kids Rock // Loo & Placido
Queen vs Althea & Donna vs Kids Will Rock You
19. Can I have it like a Backstreet Boy // Pheugoo
Pharrell and Gwen Stefani vs Backstreet Boys
20. You're The One I Want In The Next Episode // Disfunctional DJ
Grease Vs Dr Dre and Snoop Dog

The who... was the firts in the row.
When I was about to finish the selection, I realized
that one album is not enough, so I made the
WHA!? triple. 3 CD's in 3 styles.

I love each track, they are all brilliant, but
if I have to name my personal fave's,
I would vote for #2 #8 #14 #16
But we are not the same, aren't we.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Simon, DeeDub here. Thanks for using my mash on your compilation! I was wondering where I might be able to get this?

Simon Iddol said...

Hey DeeDub!
The compilations will be launched in my new site, where I will have good hosting and bandwitch capacity.
The site is under construction now it will be ready very soon.