Saturday, May 06, 2006


WHA!? bootleg series presents the Offical Soundtrack of the
Calais – Monaco Rally 2006
compiled by Simon Iddol

01 Jim Nous Portera // DJZebra
The Doors vs. Noir Desir
02 Close To Faith // DJ Tripp
George Michael vs The Cure
03 Beastie Bez // Cheekyboy
Beastie Boys vs Happy Mondays
04 Fixing Up for a Love Connection // DJ Earworm
Frou Frou vs. Stereo MC's vs. Madonna vs. Dizzee Rascal
05 She Wants To Twist // Team9
Team9 vs white stripes vs nerd
06 Hung Up on Soul // Party Ben
Death Cab for Cutie vs Madonna
07 Amadou and the boys // DJZebra
Amadou & Mariam feat. Manu Chao vs. Blur
08 Mala Vidiams // DJZebra
Diam's vs. Mano Negra
09 Dionysos in Babylon // DJZebra
Dionysos vs. The Melodians
10 J adore mon daddy // DJZebra
Katerine vs. Boney M
11 Around The World On New Years Day // Martinn
Daft Punk vs U2
12 Home And Marre // Huerzo
Alizee vs. Pet Shop Boys
13 These Are No Ordinary Times // DJ Earlybird
Sade vs Prince
13+1 28 C in the Shadow // Simon Iddol
Jean Francois Maurice vs Beastie Boys
15 What's My Name? // DJ Earworm
22 songs...
16 square 1 (team9s smalltown mix) // Team9
coldplay vs blonski beat vs Team9
17 Without Holiday // DJ_Electrosound
Eminem vs Madonna
18 ABC Breaker // Dj Moule
Jackson5 vs LedZeppelin figuring The Beatles
19 Killing Boombastic // DJZebra
Shaggy vs. Rage Against The Machine
20 Soul Desir // DJZebra
Aretha Franklin vs. Noir Desir

I collected my bravery after the WHA!? was made
and I started to work on my own mashes
but so many great tunes reached me
so I had to make another compilation

this time I did not dedicated it to a certain style
but it has a very special flowing and feeling

11 tracks from 20 has some french connection
so I decided to name it this way
but nothing was good enough
after days and days of thinking

I created the Calais Monaco Rally
and beleive me, this album is perfect for driving

I can't live without the #1 #6 #8 #12 tracks.
Always fasten your seatbelts when you listening
mash ups in your car!!!

No comments: