Friday, June 30, 2006



Hi folks!

Yes, I'm a whale who blows fire.

I almost won the who is going to be the tuzvarazslo space COMING feature contest,

but that chick with the flamedevil and the guitar made it instead of me.

But now in these hard days it is my second chance.

I'm here to tell you that everybody is working on to set up the new hosting system

and make the player play again. They know what to do, so be patient!

and yeah, the tuzvarazslo space is ready

and it is ace, a killer, a bomb (as I heard it from someone)

I will try to force the guys to drop it to the myspace player.

Come back for the result in few hours!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi again!

I just got the information about a link

Simon Iddol at the moment

where you can listen and download the mashes

till our playa will be fixed

and you can start to rushto the here or on here or on myspace player

because the tuzvarazslo space was uploaded

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: